All foreigners visiting China need a visa, which must be obtained before you arrive, but the visa issued and what is required to obtain it varies considerably from country to country, and the rules are constantly changing. Most students at the Tai Chi school simply get a tourist visa and we also can send you our invitation letter if you need . The length of time given on a tourist visa and whether or not it can be extended within China depends on your country of origin. Enquire at the Chinese embassy in your home country, and email us if you have any problems or further questions.


+86 152 959 20102

+86 152 959 20102

FangYuan TaiChi Centre

XinLingCun, Jiedong District, Jieyang City, Guangdong Province, China

  • White YouTube Icon
  • White Instagram Icon
  • White Facebook Icon
  • 白色的Twitter圖標

FangYuang Tai Chi © 2018.