FangYaun Tai Chi Centre Special Offer
How do I use the offer?
You must buy the course of your choosing by the dealine stated in the offer.
Once you purchase the course you will receive a voucher entitling you take the course ar FangYaun Tai Chi Centre.
Do I have to use the course all at once?
No. You can use the the course as many times as you want. The whole duration of the course must be used by the end 0f 2023. The shortest period you can stay at once is 2 weeks, so for example you can com the FYTCC twice (2 x 2 weeks) if you had perchused 4 weeks course.
What if I can't come because of the pandemic?
We do believe the pandemic sooner or later will be over, but we understand why you might be worried about it, that's why we are giving you 3 years to redeem paruchased course. Additionally we guarantee you FULL REFUND if are unable to come to FYTCC before the end of 2023 due to Chinese government border or visa restrictions.
Can I transfer my course to someone else?
Yes!. If for whatever reason you cannot come to FYTCC before the end of 2023 you can apply for your voucher to be transfered to other perosn, as long as this persne has never atteneded the course at FYTCC or Traditional Tai Chi School in Yangshou. The validity of the voucher stays the same so the other person must use it by the end of 2023. Purchased course can be transfered only once. To transfer the purchesed course contact us email@example.com
Can I share my room?
Yes. If you deicde to come with some other person and share the bed with them please contact us as the other person will have to pay 50% of standard course fee.
What shoud i need to know before i arrive ?
1. How big are the Tai Chi and QiGong classes?
Our classes range from 1 - 10 students per instructor.
We also provide one-on-one classes at the weekend for students who want to speed up their training.
2. Can I join any course or program at any time?
Our FangYuan TaiChi centre will open in May of 2021. please inform us about your travel plan before you book your flight to our place.
3. I am a vegetarian, can I eat at the centre ?
Yes, each meal contains a large choice of both vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes.
4. Which level of class will I be placed in?
Our centre has different levels of classes for students who are beginners or advanced. we will arrange the course to meet your need.
5. What are the weekly schedules like?
Classes run from Monday to Friday and include a warm up and flexibility training, Qi Gong movements, Meditation,Tai Chi and Chinese culture activities . The day is structured according to the following schedule:
Meditation : 7:00 - 7:20
Breakfast: 08:00 – 08:30
Morning Class: 09:30 – 11:30
Lunch: 12:00 – 13:00
Afternoon Class: 15:00 – 17:00
Dinner: 18:00 – 19:00
Students are welcome to use the facilities for exercise and self-practice outside of class times.
6. What course are offered ?
Flexibility training; QiGong; Meditation; Chen-style Tai Chi Forms;Yang-style Tai Chi Forms and Push Hands .
7. Are there any age restrictions?
We welcome students between the age of 8 to 85 years old to study with us.
8. Can I get a invitation letter for my visa from school ?
All foreigners visiting China need a visa, which must be obtained before you arrive, but the visa issued and what is required to obtain it varies considerably from country to country, and the rules are constantly changing. Most students at the TaiChi centre simply get a tourist visa, but if you are applying for a tourist visa don’t reveal that you are coming to study Tai Chi. The length of time given on a tourist visa and whether or not it can be extended within China depends on your country of origin. Inquire at the Chinese embassy in your home country, and email us if you have any problems or further questions.
9. What do I need to bring when I come ?
Get ready for a journey in all senses. Be sure to bring an open heart and mind, patience and your sense of humor.
1. Chinese Visa
2. Travel Insurance
3. Copies of passport and other documents, such as credit card numbers, embassy contact info, etc (also save docs on a USB thumb drive and your email account)
4. China Power Adapter
5. Virtual Private Network(VPN)
6. Mosquito Repellent (in Summer time)
7. Drinking Bottle
8. Don’t Bring Too Much Cash:
Many people get worried about cash, especially if they’re traveling outside the big Chinese cities. ATMs are everywhere in China and provide a decent exchange rate. My advice is to
bring enough cash to live on for a few days (and split it among bags in case one gets lost/stolen)
9. Loose long Pants , shorts , T-shirts (in Summer period), Jackets (in winter period). Comfortable running shoes is good to bring, but do know that we have shoes specialized for Tai Chi and QiGong training that we sell in our centre. If you happen to forget to bring something in daily life , you can easy to buy it in the supermarkets of the town.
10. Can I get a certificate after I finish my training in the school?
1. We provide a Certificate of Graduation for students who train for more than 2 weeks in our FangYuan TaiChi centre.
2. We provide a Certificate of Instructor for students who train in our school for more than 1 year and pass all examinations to the standards required. These students are registered as qualified instructors in our FangYuan TaiChi centre.