Updated: Aug 2, 2018

1. How big are the Tai Chi and QiGong classes?

Our classes range from 1 - 8 students per instructor.

We also provide one-on-one classes at the weekend for students who want to speed up their training.

2. Can I join any course or program at any time?

It is possible to start your training at any time you want. The school is open all year except Chinese Spring Festival ( 27th / Jan/ 2019 - 10th / Feb / 2019). Whether you only have time for a one-day introduction, or want to fully immerse yourself in Tai Chi for weeks, months, or even years,?we can adapt our training to meet your needs.?

If you inform us of your requirements before you arrive, we can let you know the different options available.

3. I am a vegetarian, can I eat at the school ?

Yes, each meal contains a large choice of both vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes.

4. Which level of class will I be placed in?

Our school has different levels of classes for students who are beginners or advanced. We set our schedule depending on who is attending at the time.

5. What are the weekly schedules like?

Classes run from Monday to Friday and include a warm up and flexibility training, Qi Gong movements, meditation and Tai Chi. The day is structured according to the following schedule:

Breakfast: 08:00 – 08:30

Morning Class: 09:30 – 11:30

Lunch: 12:00 – 13:00

Afternoon Class: 15:00 – 17:00

Dinner: 18:00 – 19:00

Students are welcome to use the facilities for exercise and self-practice outside of class times.

6. What course are offered ?

Flexibility training; QiGong; Meditation; Chen-style Tai Chi Forms; and Push Hands .

7. Are there any age restrictions?

We welcome students between the age of 8 to 85 years old to study with us.

8. Can I get a invitation letter for my visa from school ?

All foreigners visiting China need a visa, which must be obtained before you arrive, but the visa issued and what is required to obtain it varies considerably from country to country, and the rules are constantly changing. Most students at the tai chi school simply get a tourist visa, but if you are applying for a tourist visa don’t reveal that you are coming to study Tai Chi. The length of time given on a tourist visa and whether or not it can be extended within China depends on your country of origin. Enquire at the Chinese embassy in your home country, and email us if you have any problems or further questions.

9. What do I need to bring when I come ?

Get ready for a journey in all senses. Be sure to bring an open heart and mind, patience and your sense of humor.

1. Chinese Visa

2. Travel Insurance

3.Copies of passport and other documents, such as credit card

numbers, embassy contact info, etc (also save docs on a USB

thumb drive and your email account)

4.China Power Adapter

5.Virtual Private Network(VPN)

6. Mosquito Repellent (in Summer time)

7. Drinking Bottle

8. Don’t Bring Too Much Cash:

Many people get worried about cash, especially if they’re

traveling outside the big Chinese cities.ATMs are everywhere in

China and provide a decent exchange rate. My advice is to

bring enough cash to live on for a few days (and split it among

bags in case one gets lost/stolen)

9. Loose long Pants , shorts , T-shirts (in Summer period), Jackets and warm sweaters (in winter period).

Comfortable running shoes is good to bring, but do know that we have shoes specialized for Tai Chi and QiGong training that we sell in our school ( 60RMB/pairs) . If you happen to forget to bring something in daily life , you can easy to buy it in the supermarkets of the town.

10. Can I get a certificate after I finish my training in the school?

1. We provide a Certificate of Graduation for students who train for more than 12 weeks in our school.

2. We provide a Certificate of Instructor for students who train in our school for more than 1 year and pass all examinations to the standards required. These students are registered as qualified instructors in our school.



+86 152 959 20102

+86 152 959 20102

Yangshuo Traditional Tai Chi School

88 Jima Village. Yangshuo, 541900, Guilin, China.

  • White YouTube Icon
  • White Instagram Icon
  • White Facebook Icon
  • 白色的Twitter圖標

FangYuang Tai Chi © 2018.